Friday 27 January 2012

Greetings!!!
Cycling India brings to you the latest news from the world of cycling.
Cycling news highlighting from January 25 to January 28, 2012

January 25, 2012
Counting down to the Andalucía Bike Race

In one month, racers will take to the start of the Andalucía Bike Race in its second edition, and some stars have already announced their plans to compete in the Spanish mountain bike stage race.Former world champion José Antonio Hermida and his Multivan Merida teammates Rudi van Houts, Hannes Genze and Andreas Kluger are on the start list - they will form two teams.


January 26, 2012  
Vanmarcke eager for second season with Garmin-Barracuda

In 2010, he broke through with a surprise second place in Gent-Wevelgem, beating Gilbert into third in the process. The ride brought him to the attention of the world's biggest teams, and the 23-year-old was in a position to pick his next team.He told Cycling news.I didn't have many contacts myself, so I talked to some managers and chose which one I wanted to work. Then we sat down with my agents and they asked me which team I wanted to go to because I was in position to choose. I said I wanted to go to Garmin and the team was really interested. And here I am.

January 28, 2012
O'Donnell signs with Vanderkitten-Focus
The US-based elite women's team Vanderkitten-Focus announced today that it has completed its 2012 roster with Bridie O'Donnell, a former Australian and Oceania time trial champion.After two seasons of racing in Italy, O'Donnell will return to racing in the USA, which she last visited in 2009 when she rode there with the Australian National Team I am super excited to be riding in a terrific team like Vanderkitten-Focus in 2012. It will be my first season racing the NRC after a short stint in the Australian National team in 2009 where I won the Kelly Cup & was second in the Tour de Prince Edward Island.



Cheers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment